Programming means speaking of a language that the computer comprehends, and for that purpose, there are numerous programs.
On a computer means to “speak” a language that our laptop. Ruby is considered to be one of the excellent programs. It is an object-oriented, general-purpose programming language. It was designed and developed by the Japanese Yukihiro Matsumoto in the 90s. He has created this program buy valium no RX needed based on programs like Perl, Smalltalk, Lisp, etc.
What is Ruby?
Compared to some other programs that are more focused on the machines, Ruby is focused on the developer. They are providing numerous options for managing computer resources (like memory, processor), Ruby delivers something else.
- it is the program that is oriented toward the developer
- Its advantage (some say, at the same time, the disadvantage) is its dynamic nature. With Ruby, it is harder to find a programming error and check if it is doing what is expected of it.
- It is used primarily for web application development. With Ruby, it is possible to reproduce much faster than in other languages.
- For example, in Apple’s iOS, the CocoaPods tool manages its libraries written in Ruby. Chef, a computer server management tool, is also written in Ruby.
- NASA, Twitter, Scribd all use Ruby.
Where can I learn it?
As many would agree, Ruby is one of the simplest programming languages there is. Ruby is a straightforward programming language, and that there should be a good tutorial for beginners for it. There are rumors websites and courses you can enroll to learn it.
- Ruby In 20 Minutes
- Ruby Foundations Course
- Code School Ruby Path
- Try Ruby
- Ruby Programming for Beginners
- The Odin Project
- Ruby on Rails: An Introduction
- Ruby for Absolute Beginners!
- Ruby on Rails a Beginners Guide
- Learn Rails: Quickly Code, Style, and Launch 4 Web Apps
- Build Web Apps With One Month Rails
- Ruby on Rails Web Services and Integration with MongoDB
Jobs and salary
- Back End Developer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Ruby Developer
- Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Front End Developer
As one survey showed, high salaries for those masters of the Ruby program come from supply and demand law. The demand for Ruby is growing, and the number of developers is small. This also means that those who know it can demand high salaries.
PayScale writes that Ruby Software Developer earns an average total compensation of $83,647, but an average wage can go up to $121,209. GlassDoor reports that an average salary is around $76,526 per year.
Easy to learn, high in demand
Ruby is characterized by lightness in learning. It has a simple syntax that broadly matches the syntax’s natural language, but this does not diminish its power. On the contrary, as so many experts say, Ruby programming language is suitable for various domains and is entirely worth learning! Easy to understand, easy to maintain; a program with a robust web framework and many libraries. A vast community of developers who share their work in Ruby is also a piece of good news!