C # is an object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft in 2000. It is a general-purpose language used to build applications within the .NET environment.
If you master this program, you will create, develop, and implement advanced desktop and web applications.
Keep in mind that C# is “younger” than some other programs, but it does not affect its popularity and usage.
It has many users, and in 2012 it was declared the programming language of the year. The program is continually evolving, and C # developers get to work efficiently and have excellent salaries.
What is C#?
C # is characterized by excellent features and ease of use. That is why it is one of the most popular programming languages that find its application in large and small companies and various fields. This is the program that:
- It has an extensive application, and it is easy to learn. It is used to create mobile apps, cloud services, company software, and video games.
- Its primary purpose is industrial software development, but C # is a powerful tool used as a reasonable basis for an introduction to programming and algorithmic thinking.
- used in video game development -within the popular Unity game development platform
- an excellent basis for mastering other technologies like C, C++, and Java
- it is created in a way its usage is not complex
Where can I learn it?
With its prevalence in various industries, the ease with which it is mastered, and the constant support of a large company such as Microsoft, the C # language is one of the most promising for learning.
You can find so much information online and so many excellent courses.
- C# Corner
- C# Help
- C# Practical Learning
- Code Project
- MSDN Forum
- Tutorials Teacher
- Deccansoft -C# Training
- edX – Programming with C#
- Tutorials Point – Basic and Advanced C#
- C# Station
- Lynda.com – Learning C#
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – C# fundamentals for absolute beginners
- Udemy – C# Programming projects for beginners
Jobs and salaries
One of the most significant and most essential features connected to the C# programming language is that it is used amongst various companies. This includes big companies and also small startups.
These are some of the job options if you master this program.
- NET Developer.
- Analytics Product Manager.
- Android Developer
- Application Analyst
- Application Manager
- Application Developer
- Application Sales Engineer
The statistic shows that C# Developer who has been working between one and four years can make $70k, those who have more experience.
Can make more than $80k. Salary.com writes that the average salary can go up to $111k annually for those with more significant experience and other skills.
C# -easy program, big money
If you are already programming or want to expand your knowledge, C# can be a great choice. Learning C# will bring you freedom of work and significant earnings. It is relatively easy to understand, and once you know it, you will implement it in many areas.